Sage Random Mathematics Problem Generator for Linear Algebra
Made by Sang-Gu Lee, Kyung-Won Kim, Shaowei Sun (2014)
The Random Mathematics Problem Generator is a tool to generate mathematics problems by using Sage (free mathemaical software).
The randomly generated mathematics problems can be divided into 6 types according to their content:
- T/F Problem - Figure Problem - Vector Problem
- Matrix Problem - Choice Problem - Subjective Problem
And three additional types according to the format of their answers:
- Text Boxes - Check Boxe - Selector
1. Run by Chrome or Safari;
2. Replace the following symbols with text-based inputs as follows:
Complex Number 2i+3: 2*i+3 or 2*I+3
3. Click to generate a new question.